Weight comes off and stays off.
Mamma lost 27 pounds using the Food Journal, exercising , and controling food intake as described on this website. Mamma has lived this lifestyle for several years. She expects to keep a food journal the rest of her life and NEVER gain back unwanted weight. There is no magic pill to lose weight. With the Food Journal and choosing food wisely she lost steadily and now continues to stay within 1 or 2 pounds of her Ideal Weight. Mamma was in a size 10 and she is now size 4. She also has lots of energy and feels great! Everytime she wants an extra goodie or second helping she ask herself "Do you want to write that in your Food Journal?" and "Would you rather be thin or eat that?" Being thin wins out every time and not wanting to add it to the Food Journal helps a lot!
When people tell Mamma she's " lucky to be thin" she sends them to this website. Ma Sez it's not luck, it is work, but the results speak for themselves.
Short and Sweet, Here's How It Goes:
- Fad Diets don't work (Stop kidding yourself and listen to Ma, they DON'T work).
- Based on your height and body structure you have an ideal (healthy) body weight.
- Your activity level determines how much fuel your body needs. (The extra is saved as fat until the day you eat less calories than you need).
- There is NO DIET. Read that again and say it aloud: "There is NO DIET."
- There is Exercise. How much is up to you and your doctor.
- There is a Journal. Keep yourself honest. Who are you kidding anyway?
- You can balance your body's needs, and the foods YOU LIKE and get results.
RETURN TO BEGINNING: